- Frame: Axis EVO Alloy Frame
- Suspension: TwinLoc Suspension System
- Front suspension: SR Suntour XCR34 Air 120mm fork
- Rear suspension: SCOTT 3 modes, 120-85-0mm shock
- Drive unit: Shimano E8000, 500Wh battery, power output of 70Nm and 250W, 25km/h maximum speed assist
- Accessories and parts: Syncros
- Light: Supernova M99 mini
- Rack: Racktime carrier
- Hub: SONdelux 12 disc – dynamo hub – 6 Volt / 3 Watts
- Dynamo USB: Cinq5 Plug III
- Winter protection: Revelate Design
- Front carrier: Thule
- Bags: Revelate Design
- Phone: CrossCall Trekker-X4
If you thought to swap out the wheels for skis might assist you to escape the e-bike revolution, reconsider.
As the Martin SK-eRIDE concept may appear ridiculous initially, it’s in fact a fairly neat solution intended for the standard backcountry skier who also doesn’t want to depend on an automobile or public transportation to bypass with all their particular equipment.
The SK-eRIDE is usually Scott’s eyesight of a winter season approach bicycle, there to assist you ski-tour and explore the snowy environment while assisting you to conserve your energy for once you truly need it.
The bike’s kitted out to transport all your equipment – skis, shoes and moka pots in abundance – while keeping this secure and stabilized with all the pedal-assisted Axis EVO producing light work of the strain bearing. It even includes a CrossCall Trekker-X4 telephone and SONdelux 12-disk dynamo hub.
If ski-touring is your handbag, after that maybe the Scott SK-eRIDE is merely the thing you have to reach the areas a car cannot reach.