- Frameset: Colnago E64
- Seatpost: Colnago C64 aero seatpost
- Handlebars: Deda Zero RHM alloy
- Stem: Deda Zero 1
- Saddle: Prologo Proxim W450
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Elite EVO UST EBM
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport II 28mm
- Groupset: Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2, 34/50 crankset, 11-30 cassette
- E-bike system: Ebikemotion 36v 250w
It launched last March the E64 Colnago has, an e-assisted version of this resembles the C64, the Italian brand’s latest competition bicycle.
The E64 is made around an Ebikemotion engine, that may deliver up to two hundred and fifty watts of assistance. That is a hub-based program, which can be linked to a battery that’s kept in the downpipe. Yet another external auxiliary electric battery could be put into boost selection. The engine is managed by a button that’s molded into the surface of the top conduit simply behind the head pipe. The complete program is stated to weigh 3. 7kg, getting the total claimed excess weight of the bike to 12kg within an unspecified size. More info on range and battery existence is not specified.
İn spite of its looks, the bicycle doesn’t actually utilize the equal lugged tube-to-tube construction while the C64 – the frame is merely painted to mimic the Colnago’s personal construction method. Having said that, unless you’re closely looking, it’s truthfully hard to differentiate the E64 coming from a normal non-assisted bike.